Write an essay in which you propose one concrete change to EITHER the K-12 system OR the public college/university system in
1. Research the topic in order to make yourself knowledgeable about it
2. Present a rationale for your assertions
3. Support your rationale with credible research evidence and logical supporting arguments
4. Consider alternative points-of-view and weigh their merits in relation to your proposal
5. Recommend a course of action based on your research findings
The research requirement is as follows:
o Support your paper’s claims with 4-6 outside sources of information
o One or more of your sources must come from our library databases (EBSCO, ProQuest, Etc.)
o One or more of your sources should be a book or an e-book
o If you use websites, they must be a .org, .gov, or .edu
o You may include one “alternative,” creative source such as an interview, a video, an advertisement, a piece of art or literature, a sacred text, etc.
Additional Requirements: This paper should be 5-6 double spaced, typewritten pages (approximately 1500-1800 words), and should follow MLA format for page layout and source documentation, including in-text citations and a Works Cited page. Use a Times New Roman twelve point font and create a thematic title.