Looking for a Particular Journal, Newspaper or Magazine at Pierce College Library?
There is a list on the library website that tracks the names and coverage dates of all the periodicals we have in our online databases plus those we subscribe to in printed format.
1. From the Library homepage either select Articles and Databases from the left hand menu.
2. Click the link to the Pierce College Periodicals List in the gray box on the right hand side.
3. Locate the Periodical by:
- Either enter the title of the journal in the search box and click the SEARCH button.
- Browse the Periodicals by title by selecting the starting letter for the title of interest.
- Browse by Subject. Select the Subject from the drop down menu and view all related periodicals.
4. View the results and determine if the journal is available through one of the library's databases or on the Periodical Shelves.
5. Click the Publisher's Website link or Database name to view the journal within the website or database. In many databases, the base record for the periodical is shown. Search the Journal or if the precise year, volume, and issue of an article is known, navigate to that issue. Note that each title may work a bit differently depending on the publisher or database.