Research Paper & Presentation
Biol 212 PAPER specifics:
Your APA Peer-reviewed journal-based research paper:
Local WA state, or Invasive WA state Animals, Endangered or threatened species, and or symbiotic relationships (Systems thinking approach):
All entities in the paper “named” must be properly identified as well by genus species names.
Example: Killer whale; Orcinus orca (italicized)
Examples of paper topic to research using ONLY peer reviewed journals.
- WA wolf reintroduction,
- Coyote population-rise in urban/suburban areas.
- Nutria population rise (invasive)
- Elk population with spongiform encephaly,
- Owl competition (Barred and Spotted), Bird of prey population issues (pesticides, habitat loss),
- Deer issues (white tail versus black and mule, and/or over population),
- Butterfly population decline (local Taylor's Checkerspot, Monarchs),
- Marbled Murrelets,
- Native and or domestic bee or honeybee population decline, C.C.D., Mites, etc.
- Amphibian population decline (spotted tree frog),
- Invasive song birds (starlings, English sparrow) out-competing native birds,
- Domestic cat issues with native songbirds,
- Invasive insects and disease (West Nile virus),
- Western spruce budworm population increase (as the result of climate change, or, in general: insects local (state) in general population rise (Wooly adelgid, Stink bugs, Aphids, etc.).
-taken from your assignment