What are they?
Along with your required textbooks, your course may include additional materials called E-Reserves or Print Course Reserves. Both of these types of materials have been selected by your professor and made accessible to you through the Library in order for you to complete your assignments.
E-Reserves (Electronic Reserves): are articles from magazines and journals or selections from books that have been made into PDFs. They are accessible online through the Library catalog.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the quarter the class is in session
Printed Course Reserves: are books, encyclopedias, videos or other physical materials.
- Accessible only during the Library's open hours
- They cannot be taken home
- One person can only have one print course reserve checked out at a time
- Most print course reserves can only be checked out for two hours at a time or a time period established by the course instructor
- You can photocopy print course reserves