How to use this Guide
This Guide will help you:
1. Access Literary Databases to find poems, stories and plays sharing a theme
2. Access Scholarly Sources related to the poem, story or play you select
Need More Help?
Not finding what you need in the databases?
1. Come to the ASK Desk at the library
2. Call the Reference Desk at: (253) 965-6555
3. Chat with a Reference Librarian 24/7 by clicking on the Chat icon on the Library's homepage:
The First Step in your assignment is to: "Choose a poem, story and a play that share an element you would like to investigate."
- The first tab, Choosing Literature, has suggestions on databases to search and tips on searching those databases.
The Seventh Step in your assignment is to: "Make a draft using three (or more) scholarly sources."
- The second tab, Finding Scholarly Sources, has suggestions on databases to use to find scholarly material on your chosen pieces of literature and tips on searching those databases